Monday 19 May 2008

[ heather ]


So the promised shoot for Heather Sweet went really well, but i made the biggest mistake ever that weekend and deleted half the set by accident and had no back up. that'll teach me :P

but i did get some lovely ones, and heres my personal favourite, more to be found on my flickr page :)

as far as pregnancy goes, things pretty much suck at the moment. the joint problems i had with mia have returned in full force, namely Symphysis Pubis Disorder (where the bones of the pelvis separate too much and cause immense pain 'down there' when walking and going upstairs, among other things) and Sacro-Illiac Joint Dysfunction (which affects the hip joint itself and makes pretty much everthing painful, as well as the embarrassing side-effect of getting stuck if i dare lie flat on my back :( ) so i'm feeling a bit sorry for myself at the moment. 3 months to go, this better be worth it!

(of course it is ;) )

4 comments:

Aneirin said...

Wow, beautiful picture hun! If you haven't realised I'm Squeena from dA :P I couldn't see any of the other photos though it kept saying 'page not found' :(

And bloody hell, you're not half having a bad time of it are you? *hugs* 3 months now...Boody hell time goes fast! It was only yesterday that you announced you were preggers :D

Eric S. said...

Heather's lovely. ;)

Honey, I'm sorry to hear the pregnancy's hurting you. *hugs*

It's always good to hear from you, and it's good to know you're doing (fairly) well.

Annie Link said...

Thanks for dropping by SkinnyLink and leaving such kind words. I'm so, so sorry to hear you're stuck in some pain til your little one gets here! Now, I'll send you some love and healing vibes from this side of the pond. Blessings and hugs to you both!

Molly McCausland said...

Bah, I know it sucks hun but think about it more like ONLY 3 months to go - you've done SIX!